Re: GDM 2.4 in sid

Until the "true" maintainer decides on his plan of action on gdm we are
stuck with the third party packages like mine. I have been activly
keeping it up to date for the past few months. Now it is already preped
for mainstream release as long as I have the go ahead to do it. If
anything bugs are fixed in my version and will help the "real" release
be good. I would recommend that we just use mine in the
meantime...report problems to me, and ill fix them and release the
unoffical versions. If the package is to be orphaned then I elect that I
should adopt it since I have the experience and system already in place.

--
Sean Harshbarger

http://harshy.homelinux.org - Personal Website
http://coaster.sourceforge.net - Coaster - The Gnome CD Burner