Re: GDM 2.4 in sid

[Please CC me.]

I apologize for not seeing that, there were no objections directly sent
to the ITP bug, and when I checked the debian-devel archives at the time
there were no objections either. I did not want to NMU or adopt the
existing gdm package, as the maintainer still seemed to be active, just
somewhat ignoring the new gdm releases. I'll go ahead and file an ITA
then wait a week and a half for responses, but such a thing doesn't
seem to be documented on the WNPP pages or the developers' reference.