Re: exim brocken in test debian-edu-squeeze?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: exim brocken in test debian-edu-squeeze?
- From: Andreas Schockenhoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:33:33 +0100
- Message-id: <1298115213.3196.4.camel@i965GMx-IF>
- In-reply-to: <20110219112153.GA25468@flashgordon>
- References: <20110216221048.GA14862@flashgordon> <1298019655.13076.7.camel@i965GMx-IF> <20110218154648.GA7303@flashgordon> <1298067884.3569.65.camel@i965GMx-IF> <20110218223920.GA4013@flashgordon> <1298101324.1661.5.camel@i965GMx-IF> <20110219112153.GA25468@flashgordon>
On Sat, 2011-02-19 at 12:21 +0100, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> > But exim seems to be broken no mail delivery to root.
> Right. Hmm. Permissins on /root seem not to allow the transport of
> mail to root's mbox. Where is root's mail usually being delivered to?
> Perhaps we have to change that location if we want to keep the
> restrictive permissions.
exim I have figured out like to deliver mail to /var/mail/mail instead of
root on other systems. Also if root stands in /etc/alias. No idea
why exim do this or if this is our problem.