cron for ldap2bind and exim brocken in test debian-edu-squeeze?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: cron for ldap2bind and exim brocken in test debian-edu-squeeze?
- From: Andreas Schockenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 08:42:04 +0100
- Message-id: <1298101324.1661.5.camel@i965GMx-IF>
- In-reply-to: <20110218223920.GA4013@flashgordon>
- References: <20110216221048.GA14862@flashgordon> <1298019655.13076.7.camel@i965GMx-IF> <20110218154648.GA7303@flashgordon> <1298067884.3569.65.camel@i965GMx-IF> <20110218223920.GA4013@flashgordon>
On Fri, 2011-02-18 at 23:39 +0100, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> > May be it is a gosa to ldap problem because tjeners dns seams to be OK.
> See above, ldap2bind ?! (A cron job does this every hour and at boot).
OK thanks thats helps.
But exim seems to be broken no mail delivery to root.
Also in cron:ldap2bind we use user bind. This seams to have not the
rights to do his job.