Re: cron for ldap2bind and exim brocken in test debian-edu-squeeze?

Hello,

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 08:42:04AM +0100, Andreas Schockenhoff wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-02-18 at 23:39 +0100, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
> > > May be it is a gosa to ldap problem because tjeners dns seams to be OK.
> >
> > See above, ldap2bind ?! (A cron job does this every hour and at boot).
> OK thanks thats helps.
>
> But exim seems to be broken no mail delivery to root.

Right. Hmm. Permissins on /root seem not to allow the transport of
mail to root's mbox. Where is root's mail usually being delivered to?
Perhaps we have to change that location if we want to keep the
restrictive permissions.

> Also in cron:ldap2bind we use user bind. This seams to have not the
> rights to do his job.

Thanks! Fixed in svn by giving group members of 'bind' write acess to
/etc/bind.

	Andi