Re: support for merged /usr in Debian

]] Marc Haber

> We have never done this, and we shold not do that for stretch.

>From https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html:

    After the 5th of February 2015, we will not allow packages to
    re-enter testing if they are removed.

>From https://release.debian.org/wheezy/freeze_policy.html:

    Rule #8. If your package has been removed recently (i.e. in the last
    20 days) due to an RC bug, and you have an bugfix-only update
    uploaded, you can contact the release team about letting your
    package back in. Same as above: Do not expect us to find it out
    ourselves. You need to push that.

--
Tollef Fog Heen