Re: pulseaudio related problems....

On Mo, 17 Feb 2014, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> OK, I'll give every one of these people a Bluetooth headset instead.
> (No that does not mean I'll actually pay for them …)
>
> Tried to use one of these with ALSA lately?

Man, don't you get the point?

Yes, everyone here agrees that PA is in principle more powerful
than ALSA.

But this is not the point *at*all*. It is about misconfiguration
on *new* installations, so that *normal* sound output, not
fancy bluetooth hardware, is not working.

Why do all of you PA pushers don't understand that we are not
saying that PA is incapable of doing all this and also deliver
a Pizza to my door. But it does not help anyone if nobody knows
where to phone for the pizza.

Norbert