Re: pulseaudio related problems....

On 02/17/2014 01:37 PM, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Why can you not simply say something like: "Well yes, there seem
> to be some problems and we will try to fix them if we can get hold
> of enough input. You DDs should be able to provide decent information
> to help track the problems down."

Then why on earth aren't those people who are affected providing some
more information?

This is exactly what I was talking about: If your solution is
unstalling an affected package, then you're obviously not
interested in fixing it in the first place.

If you want me to help you with your problem, you need to provide
something I can work on. Just claiming it doesn't work isn't helping
in this situation, I don't have a crystal ball I can consult in this
case.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz