Re: pulseaudio related problems....

Hi Adrian,

On Mo, 17 Feb 2014, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Exactly what I have been thinking all the time. And I find the argument
> "all DDs are computer experts, so if they can't get it working it
> must be broken" a particularly bad one.

Well, the amount of DDs mentioning that on their computer PA does
not work, uninstalling it gave a working configuration etc etc,
can you *simply* ignore this fact?

Why can you not simply say something like: "Well yes, there seem
to be some problems and we will try to fix them if we can get hold
of enough input. You DDs should be able to provide decent information
to help track the problems down."

Instead you are taking the position: "On all the computers installed
around me in this surrounding everything worked, so it cannot be a
problem of PA, but of you".

I hope you rethink your attitude towards maintainance of software.

Norbert