Re: pulseaudio related problems....

On 17 Feb 2014 19:33, "darkestkhan" <darkestkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is also noteworthy that when most of average users getting this kind
> of problems would go back to Windows (hey, at least audio works there)

In my case, was the reverse. When Windows audio didn't work (incorrectly says nothing connected to the port and won't let me select it) I went back to Debian with Pulse Audio (hey, at least audio works there).

If configuring Pulse Audio really is too hard for some people, maybe we need some sort of automatic trouble shooting GUI to help?