Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 09:04:24PM +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I didn't get the original email of Lisi because it was not sent to d-d.
>
> > 2008/12/28 Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com>:
> > > this topic is idiotic.  For those of us who are old enough to have
> > > been officially and by law down-moted to second class citizenship when
> > > we married; by law lumped in with children, and not in with men.
>
> Bummer, please stop that bullshit. I don't know your origin, but Lisi
> Reisz doesn't sound like an Arabic, nor Indian, nor African name, so
> probably your marriage was not arranged.
>
> If it was indeed, sorry for the "bullshit" above.
>
> If it wasn't, what the hell are you talking??? Get a life!

CAN WE STOP THIS THREAD NOW PLEASE?

This thread started off as a troll and has only got more and more absurd as time
has progressed. We're so far away from sensibly discussing DEBIAN here it's
becoming unintentional self-parody. Please, can people just stop replying.