Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

I didn't get the original email of Lisi because it was not sent to d-d.

> 2008/12/28 Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com>:
> > this topic is idiotic.  For those of us who are old enough to have
> > been officially and by law down-moted to second class citizenship when
> > we married; by law lumped in with children, and not in with men.

Bummer, please stop that bullshit. I don't know your origin, but Lisi
Reisz doesn't sound like an Arabic, nor Indian, nor African name, so
probably your marriage was not arranged.

If it was indeed, sorry for the "bullshit" above.

If it wasn't, what the hell are you talking??? Get a life!
	"by law down-moted to second class citizenship when we married"
It was *YOUR* decision, and in the countries I am imagining you living
there is parity between spouses. If it wasn't in your case, it was a
wrong choice of yours.

Rights for women, yes, but femminist bullshit like the above, please
don't unload your personal (ex-)marriage problems on "men-in-general",
go to a therapist.

> > But who are you to decide what the rest of us may or may not do?

Here I agree with Lisi, you can discuss whatever you want.

Best wishes

Norbert

HIBBING (n.)
The marks left on the outside breast pocket of a storekeeper's overall
where he has put away his pen and missed.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff