Re: Results for General Resolution: Lenny and resolving DFSG violations

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 02:45:29AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Anyway, despite something kinda close to advocacy for the FD option in
> the second call for votes on d-d-a, FD lost convincingly to most of
> the options on offer. So of any conclusions you might draw, the
> simplest, safest and most easily justified seems to be "stop
> discussing this and release lenny"...

I thought FD was also a vote for "release Lenny" given it didn't change
the status quo and before the GR the release team were quite happy to
release...

Sure, either way the conclusion is undoubtedly "release Lenny".

I wonder how many DDs were ashamed to vote the titled "Reaffirm the
social contract" lower than the choices that chose to release.

Simon.

--
oOoOo    "A mess, eh?" - Morgan   "Feels like home..." - Mulder    oOoOo
 oOoOo                        (Piper Maru)                        oOoOo