"Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

I am not a dev or woman but I believe that sexism,racism and any other ism you want to add is wrong and should be dealt with accordingly and swiftly.
Shame on the Debian Project leaders for not coming out against these people who think that making jokes that degrade,insult and basically hurt the feelings of
other HUMAN beings who work hard for FREE so we can all have a great operating system.

My feelings are hurt for the women of and the men who don't feel like these...let's just say it, STUPID LITTLE MINDED PEOPLE!

Ladies you have my support. Any way I can help just let me know.

John Chiazzese a.k.a. IdleOne