Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

Hello.

2008/12/28 Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com>:
> You would appear to be a man.  If that is inaccurate, I apologise.
>
> But this is, as you point out, a _women's_ list.  We have a right to
> discus what we choose to discuss.  But I refute your allegation that
> this topic is idiotic.  For those of us who are old enough to have
> been officially and by law down-moted to second class citizenship when
> we married; by law lumped in with children, and not in with men.

That message has been carbon-copied to debian-devel list. I'm not
reading debian-women list. You think, this discussion should take
place in d-d? I'm not sure.

> This discussion is not idiotic.  The issues it raises are improving,
> but are at the crux of a woman's existence.  Indeed, your email seems
> to me to embody much of what I object to.
>
> If you choose to belong to a women's list, you have to accept that you
> may not like everything that every woman says.
>
> But who are you to decide what the rest of us may or may not do?

Yes, I've already answered it. I have no contact with d-w list.
If you're sending something to d-d, be ready that d-d have other
rules, than d-w.

--
Best wishes,
Velichko Vsevolod