Re: Mailing lsit code of conduct, again

Jose Luis Rivas Contreras <ghostbar38@gmail.com> writes:

> I believe it could be easier that the mailing list software left the
> mailing list in the reply-header. The main issue is that when you
> hit "Reply" the only one who is left in the headers is actually who
> sent the email and if you hit "Reply All" obviously the author of
> the last email is listed too.

So you use "Reply to List", which sends to the mailing list. If your
MUA doesn't support that, you're left with the task of doing so
manually, and reporting that lack as a bug to the vendor of your MUA.

<URL:http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful.html>

--
 \     "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to |
  `\          persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." |