Re: divergence from upstream as a bug

George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> writes:

> I strongly believe that [...] there is no any urgent need for more
> infrastrucre enhancements and yet another places to look at (like
> teaching BTS/PTS of doing additional DD-upstream communication
> processing which brings even more complexity to the scene).

How is the Debian BTS "another place to look at"? It's already an
essential place to look for information about what changes are made in
a Debian package.

> In the world of diversion, there should be a single point of
> unification one can safely return to.

The Debian BTS is already on the list of places to go for information
about Debian package changes. The proposal in this thread doesn't
increase that.

--
 \      "We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't |
  `\        scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what |