Re: divergence from upstream as a bug

Pierre Habouzit <madcoder@debian.org> writes:

> FFS let's do not a mua and m-f-t wars. Set your MFT and my MUA will
> honour that.

What I've requested is laid out in the Debian mailing list code of
conduct as behaviour to be expected in the absence of explicit
requests. A Mail-Followup-To field setting may or may not count as an
explicit request; in the absence of that, the code of conduct should
apply.

> debian/patches is the proper place to put your changes.

Is it? Where is that stated to be required for all packages throughout
Debian?

--
 \      "Truth: Something somehow discreditable to someone."  -- Henry |
  `\                                                        L. Mencken |