Re: Wanted: introductory page for all teams

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 03:15:31AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > > If I already have access and I get an itch, I will scratch it.  If I
> > > don't, I will either forget about it or complain.  I am unlikely to go
> > > through whatever bureaucracy is set up to request access.  Whether or
> > > not this is a loss for debian-www is not something I feel comfortable
> > > asserting.
>
> > This sounds a bit extreme. Would you at least be patient enough to file
> > a bug report or send an e-mail about the issue?
>
> If the issue in question is a typo?

Well, yes, even then... I've seen people file bug reports on typos in
package documentation. Maybe it's a relatively large effort for such
a small gain, but it's not a really big issue.

> certainly, most of my complaints about the website are in the area of
> site organization, not minor content bugs.

Please feel free to voice them on the debian-www list or though the BTS
(the www.debian.org pseudo-package), and hopefully they can get fixed.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.