Re: cvs commit access to webwml files (Re: Wanted: introductory page for all teams)

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 09:29:01AM +0200, Bart Martens wrote:
> But I did the effort of finding the procedure and asking for cvs commit
> access to the webwml files.  To my surprise I got the access granted
> within 24 hours.

Truth be told, you were reasonably lucky to get Matt's ACK and Joey's
adduser so quickly, but still, something reasonably similar to that
has happened every time for all those other people who asked.

> And also to my surprise, editing the webwml files and
> committing the changes is much easier than I expected.

So much for that scarecrow, eh? :)

It is reasonably easy, as it should be... it could be easier, yes,
but it's not a showstopper.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.