Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 14:22 -0300, Stephen Cormier wrote:

> You are correct I offer up my sincerest apology. My memory must be
> failing me it was Matthew Palmer and it was a truck. Still not
> impressive for someone with a @debian.org address.
Ingo and Goswin, amongst others, have a long history of antagonising
people with @debian.org addresses.  A lot of us have tried to work with
them in the past and simply given up (cf. my demand that Goswin files
bug reports or contacts me through a third party from now on).

Though they're both technically competent, they unfortunately aren't as
skilled at interacting with other people.  Being able to work with
others is a major part of working in Debian, and being a sufficiently
amiable person that others feel they can work with you is just as

Have you ever, ever felt like this?