Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

Scott James Remnant wrote:

On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 14:22 -0300, Stephen Cormier wrote:

You are correct I offer up my sincerest apology. My memory must be failing me it was Matthew Palmer and it was a truck. Still not impressive for someone with a @debian.org address.

Ingo and Goswin, amongst others, have a long history of antagonising
people with @debian.org addresses.  A lot of us have tried to work with
them in the past and simply given up (cf. my demand that Goswin files
bug reports or contacts me through a third party from now on).
As one point for this two guys:
I NEVER had any problems in working with them.

They were open two all wished and ideas I had
in the past and if the denied to use my ideas
they told me why they don't use it.
Thats more than most others dds did over the last
year.

Alex

P.S.: I hate it to see the same people complaining about the both
every time.  Maybe its time that some people say that working
with them is possible.

--
Alexander "formorer" Wirt	KeyID: BC7D020A
EMail: formorer@debian.org	ICQ: 28651245