Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 04:56 -0300, Stephen Cormier wrote:

> On September 5, 2004 03:44 am, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> >>On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 11:03:41PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> > > Who said you were an idiot in this discussion?  I don't recall
> > > anything of the kind going on.  People thought that a DD shouldn't
> > > sign binary uploads that he wasn't himself responsible for
> > > building, that's all.  Where were you called an idiot?
> >
> > Please search the archive. Maybe it's not word by word, but the
> > meaning of this was like that.
>
> I remember worse than that it was Scott James Remnant IIRC who basically
> told you to walk in front of bus and die in the AMD64 flamefest a month
> or so ago and I was sitting here thinking WTF did he just say. I
> couldn't believe I read that I sat here stunned and had to read it a
> couple of times for it to sink in. I appreciate all your hard work even
> if others do not thanks for the effort you have put into the project.

*chokes*  Excuse Me?!

I've never said anything of the kind.

Unless you can back your accusation up with a Message-Id (which I'm
entirely sure you won't find), I demand an apology for this slander.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?