Re: Incorrect use of "it's" in package control files -- file mass bug?

On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 00:28, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> I hate the word "French".  However, I feel
> strongly that the British spelling of the word
> "French" is as acceptable as is the USA'nian
> spelling of the word "French".  Conventional
> style guides [1] recommend alternating the
> gender of "French" persons in business
> correspondence, so I would suggest that the same
> practice should also suffice for us.

I would strongly object to having my gender alternated in any language
:-)

PC-speak gets more and more ridiculous.

     "He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded
      us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is
      high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward
      them that fear him. As far as the east is from the
      west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from
      us."     Psalms 103:10-12