Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 07:31:07PM +0100, Scott James Remnant wrote:

> > You are correct I offer up my sincerest apology. My memory must be
> > failing me it was Matthew Palmer and it was a truck. Still not
> > impressive for someone with a @debian.org address.
> Ingo and Goswin, amongst others, have a long history of antagonising
> people with @debian.org addresses.  A lot of us have tried to work with
> them in the past and simply given up (cf. my demand that Goswin files
> bug reports or contacts me through a third party from now on).
> Though they're both technically competent, they unfortunately aren't as
> skilled at interacting with other people.  Being able to work with
> others is a major part of working in Debian, and being a sufficiently
> amiable person that others feel they can work with you is just as
> important.

Uhm, funny... do you have ever really worked together with me? I can't
remember you did.
I haven't counted the people who have actually absolute no problem in
working together with me at all. Usually, when a person contacts me with a
request, I try to answer him as fast as possible and as good as I can.
Maybe some other people can give witness on my statement?

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/