Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

On September 5, 2004 01:48 pm, Scott James Remnant wrote:

> > > Please search the archive. Maybe it's not word by word, but the
> > > meaning of this was like that.
> >
> > I remember worse than that it was Scott James Remnant IIRC who
> > basically told you to walk in front of bus and die in the AMD64
> > flamefest a month or so ago and I was sitting here thinking WTF did
> > he just say. I couldn't believe I read that I sat here stunned and
> > had to read it a couple of times for it to sink in. I appreciate
> > all your hard work even if others do not thanks for the effort you
> > have put into the project.
>
> *chokes*  Excuse Me?!
>
> I've never said anything of the kind.
>
> Unless you can back your accusation up with a Message-Id (which I'm
> entirely sure you won't find), I demand an apology for this slander.
>
> Scott

You are correct I offer up my sincerest apology. My memory must be
failing me it was Matthew Palmer and it was a truck. Still not
impressive for someone with a @debian.org address.

Stephen

Debian the choice of a GNU generation.

GPG Public Key: http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/scormier/publickey.asc