Re: Debian Debconf Translation proposal ( again )

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 08:25:59PM +0100, Dominique Devriese wrote:
[...]
> Please also note that in the new proposal, it is not a problem that a
> translator is not informed of a string change until after the package
> is uploaded, as the uploading of the translations happens separately
> from the packages.  The current system requires translations to be
> uploaded together with the package, thus causing unnecessary uploads
> and rebuilds.

I would like to add, please provide a write access to the translators if
you manage your software with CVS, subversion, etc.

I am affraid to see that some maintainer don't see that evidence.

Cheers,
--
                                Pierre Machard
<pmachard@debian.org>                                 http://debian.org