Re: Services I'd like from auric

Scripsit Josip Rodin <joy@srce.hr>

> > > And again the harsh language... you sound like you really need to cool
> > > down...

> > Did you snip out the "harsh language" you are talking about? I see
> > none in the quotes in your email.

> The implication that the admins would ever bully developers... well,
> at least as far as I can parse that sentence.

How would you phrase the sentence with language that you don't
consider "harsh"?

Or is it really the opinion you're against, rather than the language?
You are welcome to argue that it is not a problem to have a system
that, in principle, would allow adminstrators to deliver random
bullying, or even to argue that it is a good thing to have such a
system (say, because any system that absolutely prevented bullying
would also prevent the administrators from exercising good judgement
in concrete situations). However, trying to discourage others from
arguing otherwise by arbitrarily calling their arguments "harsh
language" is not constructive.

--
Henning Makholm              "Y'know, I don't want to seem like one of those
                         hackneyed Jews that you see in heartwarming movies.