Services I'd like from auric

I certainly miss the varied and up-to-date information that I was able
to get from auric. Taking James Troup's advice from his announcement
of discussing information we'd like from auric, what's on my mind
today is the ability to check the NEW queue.

I frequently add new packages to Debian and, at the moment, I'm not
sure of what new packages I've uploaded before the recent breech and
what versions they were.

Thus, if the ftpmasters are planning on a long-term restriction on
auric, mirroring the data in the new queue [at least filenames and
upload dates] would be of significant help to me.

Thanks for considering the request,

Kevin