Re: Integrate Knoppix in Debian (was: Re: Debian Enterprise?)

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 05:11:54PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
[snip]
> So dselect (and even what little I've used of aptitude) are used out of
> necessity. (Perhaps modern guis are a bit better, I don't know though,

Ah, well, if the toolset is limited to dselect, then I agree, that would
take days.  I'd heard of apt before I even tried debian (from reading
Slsahdot).  Aptitude is very much easier to navigate.

Synaptic is very nice too, especially for searching.