Re: Debian IS for the enterprise (Was: Debian Enterprise?)

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 07:16:30PM +0100, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> either. So get your thinking hat on and solve the problem if you're
> so hot for lots of packages. I have thought about this on and of
> for years, and still haven't had a good idea...

Well, I think it's the other way around. We currently _have_ a high
number of packages, and whining about it on -devel isn't going to change
that. If you want that changed, it's _you_ who'll have to find a way to
accomplish that, not me.

In reality though, what you really want is not 'less packages', but
'faster releases'. Go to debian-release, and discuss that there, instead
of boring the hell out of a lot of people with mindless ideas. Thanks.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."