Re: Debian IS for the enterprise (Was: Debian Enterprise?)

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

> That have absolutely nothing to do with the issue(s)! I say again: The problem
> with getting releases out the door in a timely manner (no, two years between
> releases is NOT 'timely manner'!!) is the shear size of the distribution.
Hmm, are you aware that long living releases are exactly what enterprises
regard as an advantage and that this would support your "Enterprise-only-idea"?

BTW, feel free to ignore the Custom Distributions approach which tries to
cope with the size of Debian for certain tasks.

Kind regards

        Andreas.