Re: Debian IS for the enterprise (Was: Debian Enterprise?)

Quoting David Weinehall <tao@debian.org>:

> No, because if we only had, say, 3000 packages, a lot of people wouldn't
> have their pet packages left in Debian, and thus nothing to care for...
> Would you become an active apache2-maintainer if we dumped Roxen? After
> all, we don't need more than one webserver, do we?!

Yes we do, but we don't need xMb of Linux Gazette, 'lots' of megs for misc
games etc. The list can probably be made long... That can be provided by
any of the the Debian GNU/Linux derivates...

--
Clinton 767 Soviet smuggle arrangements Peking Marxist Rule Psix
Ft. Meade FBI subway colonel pits SEAL Team 6 congress