Re: Future releases of Debian

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 12:03:24PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> And here a decission has to be made: releasing with
> not-sympatic-for-so-called-new-users BFs in 2003 or with stable D-I one
> year later.

Eduard, we've had this discussion before a few times now. If you can
get boot-floppies working adequately for sarge, on all architectures,
I'll be happy to consider it for the release. I don't believe you'll be
able to do it more quickly than the d-i guys can, and I don't believe the
time spent on it will be in the long term interests of Debian. You're
welcome to prove me wrong. What you're not welcome to do, is to keep
bleating about it.

Cheers,
aj

       ``Is this some kind of psych test?