Re: Future releases of Debian

#include <hallo.h>
* Roland Mas [Thu, Jul 24 2003, 10:11:18AM]:

> > Besides, what's so bad with the current boot-floppies that they
> > could not be used for another release?
>
> They're the single most unpopular point of Debian.  The installation
> process is universally known to be non-user-friendly.  (Note I'm not
> saying it doesn't work.)

And here a decission has to be made: releasing with
not-sympatic-for-so-called-new-users BFs in 2003 or with stable D-I one
year later.

In my humble opinion, BFs and D-I share essential problems, lack of
motivated developers on non-x86 hardware is one of them.

MfG,
Eduard.