Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

* Bernd Eckenfels (lists@lina.inka.de) wrote:
> On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 09:09:23PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > When there is useful information on what more has to be done or when
> > it'll be finished you will be told. In the meantime, shut the fuck up
> > and let us get the damn thing finished.
>
> The problem is: no progress report means no (visible) progress. And of

I believe there's a CVS tree which is available where you can look at
the progress yourself and write up a report on it based on the CVS logs
since you apparently have the time to.  I assume that if you didn't have
the time to do it yourself you wouldn't be suggesting other people
should. :)

	Stephen