Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

    Ethan> pine is a lost cause anyway.  i was thinking of GNUs which
    Ethan> seems to be the other big offender of ignorage of M-F-To.
    Ethan> (i am not sure if it respects Mail-Copies-To: never i just
    Ethan> started adding that.)

Gnus definitely respects M-F-To.  I'm using it now, and it confirmed
that I wanted to obey M-F-To when I followed-up to your message.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters J and Q and the number 7.
"If you turn both processors off, you will have to reboot."