Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 07:54:27AM +0000, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu>:
> > I suspect most people's MUA's don't display non-standard headers by default
> > (I'm pretty sure mutt, pine, evolution, and elm as configured by default
> > don't... and the lame copy of Eudora I'm using on vacation doesn't either
> > unless you double-click on the message instead of using the preview
> > pane).  Perhaps if you put your request in your .sig people would read it...

> There isn't even any need to put anything in the headers. From
> Debian Developer's Reference, section 4.1 Mailing lists:

>     When replying to messages on the mailing list, please do not send
>     a carbon copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly
>     request to be copied. Anyone who posts to a mailing list should read
>     it to see the responses.

Which reminds me, why doesn't this list just set:

 reply-to: debian-devel@lists.debian.org

Which most MUA's respect. Even this mail was one y
from going only to liw :)

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 50 3313498          --+--