Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 02:26:33PM -0500, Adam McKenna wrote:

> Not exactly.  List-reply sends a reply to the list and any other people
> listed in Mail-Followup-To.  The thing that bugs me about this is that mutt
> often adds other list-readers' e-mail addresses to Mail-Followup-To,
> effectively rendering this feature useless.

try reading the FM.  in mutt 1.2 and later (also some 1.1 versions)
the lists command causes both your address and the lists address to
the Mail-Followup-To.  the subscribe command on the other hand ONLY
includes the list's address and NOT your own.

as for including other's in the Mail-Followup-To mutt only does this
if those users had used `lists' instead of `subscribe' indicating they
WANT to be CCed.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/