Re: wterm in potato

On Mon, Feb 21, 2000 at 06:18:42PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 20, 2000 at 10:25:16PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > We have/had several similar situations where the package works just fine for
> > most people, but doesn't for some, and those some file RC bugs against the
> > package, and then the majority complains... it's a never-ending story.
>
> All that's needed is proper perspective about bug severity. A bug that
> affects a minority of users

There is a big problem in Debian: those seven-bit-speaking developers
don't mind about others. "Minority", you said? :) Of course, USA + Great
Britain + Australia is much bigger than, e.g.,  China and Russia :))
Well, it's a good policy to make Debian English-only distribution.
TurboLinux and SuSE will satisfy others.

--
Alexey Vyskubov
(at home)