Re: wterm in potato

On Sat, Feb 19, 2000 at 12:57:27PM -0600, Steve Greenland wrote:
> nor does the fact that wterm is not 8-bit clean qualify as an "important"
> bug:

Geez, and I thought not being 8-bit clean was something we would never
encounter again, not to mention have to prove again that it matters...
silly me >:(

> presumably many others do find it usable.

If everyone thought that way, we would have some 250 release-critical bugs
less today :>

"So what if sendmail 5.x has security issues? It works just fine for me."

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name