Re: wterm in potato

On Mon, Feb 21, 2000 at 01:16:31PM +0300, Alexey Vyskubov wrote:
> There is a big problem in Debian: those seven-bit-speaking developers
> don't mind about others. "Minority", you said? :) Of course, USA + Great
> Britain + Australia is much bigger than, e.g.,  China and Russia :))
> Well, it's a good policy to make Debian English-only distribution.
> TurboLinux and SuSE will satisfy others.

Come on, already. We're talking about one stupid terminal package that
has nothing to recommend it over the 10? 20? other terminal packages in
the distribution that will meet your needs. Get some
perspective--sticking smilies into the paragraph doesn't change the fact
that this is much ado over a nothing package. Bottom line: each
person's personal agenda is *not* a release critical bug. The package
should probably be removed if it's unmaintained and useless, but that's
a seperate issue from whether it's got a release critical bug.

--
Mike Stone