Re: wterm in potato

On Sun, Feb 20, 2000 at 10:25:16PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> We have/had several similar situations where the package works just fine for
> most people, but doesn't for some, and those some file RC bugs against the
> package, and then the majority complains... it's a never-ending story.

All that's needed is proper perspective about bug severity. A bug that
affects a minority of users should not be release critical unless the
bug causes security or data loss. Not the case for wterm. Also, the term
release critical is not accurate in these cases; a bug in an X11 terminal
emulator should not prevent the release of Debian.

Hamish