Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 18, 2000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 18, 2000
- From: "Marcelo E. Magallon" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:29:49 +0100
- Message-id: <20000218232949.B5065@ysabell>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20000218031504.A6535@debian.org>; from email@example.com on Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 03:15:04AM -0600
- References: <20000218031504.A6535@debian.org>
> 58247 animals no longer installable
> [WAITING] Maintainer was contacted by MH on Feb. 15, awaiting
who's MH, and...
> This post is automatically generated. Please send comments to
> firstname.lastname@example.org .
... is this right? Is wichert handling the RC bug annotations? dark?
mh? should the comments be sent to email@example.com or