Re: Quake is GPL

At 23:01 +0100 1999-12-25, Christian Kurz wrote:
>Even if the situation is different, why can't we use a solution like we
>did with qmail? I know that the situation is different, but I think it's
>a reasonable solution for such problems.

I'm confused; are you saying that quake source is legal in Germany, but
binaries aren't!? If that's not what you mean, what solution are you
referring to?
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>
<URL:http://web.espy.org/>               <URL:http://www.debian.org/>