Re: web pages

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 09:58:15PM +0100, Richard Atterer wrote:
> Hm, the FAQ is not only about images, some questions apply equally to
> CDs bought from a vendor.

Maybe we should move those out into a separate document. This would have the
added benefit of being shorter -- people generally dislike long pages.

>  - I'd expect that all pages in the navbar of the main "Debian on CD"
>    page should appear exactly 1 level lower in the dir hierarchy. IOW,
>    the logical and physical site structure should coincide.
>  - Visitors will have shorter URLs to remember, should they ever want
>    to type them in directly.

Well, it does also make sense to separate the stuff that's for normal images
and for the other things, it's separated logically already (check the new
www.d.o/CD/ page -- I've made it even harsher in not recommending the images
:)

BTW how did you create the images in the bar? I mean the ones with the text
on it. We should be able to reproduce it in Gimp, so that we can script it
and translate it that way.

BTW2 I added some sharper PNG logo images, and used it for the CD part of the
site.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.