Dead End in your web site

On page http://www.uk.debian.org/debian-cd/ch11.html
you write:

You want to install Debian GNU/Linux on one computer, and that computer has a free Internet connection.
-!- Solution: You don't need to download the CD images at all.
Download the /dists/stable/main/disks-XXXX/ directory from a Debian FTP mirror (addresses: http://www.debian.org/distrib/ftplist); substitute the `XXXX' for your architecture, for example `i386' or `alpha'. This one directory is all you need to get Debian up and running. After this, your new Debian system can connect directly to a Debian FTP mirror to automatically fetch and install anything else you need. The CDs contain vast amounts of programs that you won't use at all. The procedure described above will thus save you lots of download time (i.e. you can start installing much earlier) and will also reduce the strain on our heavily loaded FTP servers. Another advantage is that, using this method, your system can be upgraded automatically when new packages arrive on the FTP sites (you don't have to wait for a new CD).

So this is great advice, and I am doing it, but where do I go next? I could not find anything in the "installation manual" that talked about using the 'disks-whatever' directory as a starting point for an internet based install.

I will figure it out, I guess, but you might consider expanding this page a bit for future users.

I am not yet a member of debian-cd so if there are replies that might get me going, I'd appreciate a copy.

Thanks,
</edg>