Re: [RFS] rocm-smi-lib/4.5.2-1~exp1 - copyright question

Hello,
M. Zhou, on 2022-02-16:
On Wed, 2022-02-16 at 22:50 +0100, Étienne Mollier wrote:
         README.md
         python_smi_tools/README.md
         rocm_smi/docs/ROCm_SMI_Manual.pdf
Is the source file for compiling that PDF file avaialble?
If not, it has to be treated as binary block and excluded.
I begun to work on excluding all three files in doubt.  I think
we reproduce the PDF with doxygen and LaTeX, but the build
procedure inlines the README.md to build the documentation, so
this is causing a failure to build from source at the moment.

FYI, removing python_*/README.md involves remaking the
manpage [1] :<

Note for information that uscan caught rocm-smi-lib 5.0.1 when
running the reimport of the original tar archive without the
affected files.

Is the main target still 5.0.0 or is an update to 5.0.1 needed?

BR, Maxime

[1] https://github.com/RadeonOpenCompute/rocm_smi_lib/issues/92