Re: ROCm RFS - workflow (rocr-runtime, rocm-smi-lib, rocminfo)

rocr-runtime still has build dependency in NEW queue.
If we upload that it will immediately receive FTBFS bug
due to missing dependency.

Let me know if any of you truly want to see the package
in experimental with its build dependencies being absent.
Once B-D's are set I'll take care of it.