ROCm RFS - workflow (rocr-runtime, rocm-smi-lib, rocminfo)

I updated the progress tracker. Team members that follow, but have
not a lot of time, could chime in this web page from time to time and
look for RFS packages in the upload-status column, if this works for
you? I remember that Christian Kastner offered sponsoring help for
example.
There might be quite some requests incoming, with the coverage
increasing and the release of ROCm 5.0.1 nearing :).
The goal is to limit pollution from low-information mails.

Etienne took a significant amount of time reviewing rocm-smi-lib
already, so rather looking for a sponsor - review/finalization/upload,
for the two others packages rocr-runtime and rocminfo today.

Best Regards, Maxime

https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/community/team-project/-/blob/master/README.md#packaging-progress